Help us celebrate 20 years of service to survivors of brain injury in our communities!
Buy a raffle ticket today for a chance to win $5,000!
1 ticket for $20
3 tickets for $50
Drawing will be held at our 20th Anniversary Luncheon on November 8th, 2019 at Willow Oaks Country Club- you do NOT have to be present to win!
For questions, please contact Leisha Santilli at 804-386-0925 or email@example.com. The full rules of the 20th Anniversary Raffle can be found below. You MUST be 18 years or older and a resident of Virginia to buy a ticket.
20th Anniversary Luncheon Details
When: Friday, November 8th, 2019; Luncheon begins at 11:30am
Where: Willow Oaks Country Club; 6228 Forest Hill Ave. Richmond, VA 23225
Raffle Drawing: will be held at 12:45pm at the Anniversary Luncheon. You DO NOT have to be present to win.
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS TO ENTRANTS OF THE $5,000 CASH RAFFLE BENEFITING COMMUNITY BRAIN INJURY SERVICES
The proceeds from this raffle will benefit Community Brain Injury Services (CBIS) mission and programs. Tickets will be sold at the CBIS office, The Mill House, and The Denbigh House, and online as well as offsite locations and in personal transactions by CBIS Staff, Board Members, Members, and Volunteers. By entering the Raffle, you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by these Rules and Regulations.
- CBIS employees and their immediate household members (to include members of the family or room-mates residing with an employee) are not eligible to win or be named as a beneficiary.
- All entrants understand and agree that they are entering to win a $5,000 cash prize. Each Raffle Ticket represents one Raffle entry and a maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold. There is no limit as to how many tickets may be purchased at a time. Tickets are non-refundable.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the State of Virginia.
- If fewer than 500 tickets are sold, CBIS may transfer any participant who has bought a raffle ticket into a 50/50 drawing where a winner will be selected to receive 50% of raffle sales to date.
- Online ticket sales will end November 5, 2019. Actual ticket sales will end November 8, 2019.
- You may enter the Raffle by purchasing tickets online at www.communitybraininjury.org, from the CBIS Admin office or a CBIS Staff Member. You will receive a confirmation of purchase with your ticket number via email within 1-3 business days of purchase. You will also receive a PDF copy of your ticket via mail.
- The winner will be selected by an independent third party from a random drawing on November 8, 2019 at Willow Oaks Country Club. Winner does not need to be present to win. The winner will be notified via phone from the contact information that was filled out on the Raffle ticket. A second attempt will be made via email. If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a second winner will be selected by CBIS. The winner has 5 business days to accept the prize in writing. The winner may not transfer or assign the prize to a different party. If the winner fails to accept the prize in writing within 5 business days, CBIS will select a second winner.
- The winner that accepts the $5,000 cash prize assumes and must pay any local, state and federal taxes prior to receiving the prize. The cash prize is considered ordinary income for tax purposes. Consult with your tax advisor to determine what your tax liability will be before winning the prize. CBIS assumes no responsibility for the winner’s tax obligations.
- The winner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CBIS and its employees, directors, and members from and against any claim or action, including, but not limited to personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property derived from the participation in and/or use, misuse, transport, or enjoyment of the prize.
- The winner agrees that CBIS and sponsors may use the winner’s name, likeness, and photographs for promotional purposes in all media and website material.
- CBIS reserves the right to disqualify any individual or winner if it was determined that there was any tampering with the raffle, the process, or has violated any obligation in these Rules and Regulations.
- To obtain the name of the prize winner and/or an official copy of these Rules and Regulations, please email Leisha Santilli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No portion of the raffle is considered a charitable donation.
- Every entry has a 1/1000 chance to win.
Willow Oaks Country Club